For The Public
Download our educational pamphlets on family law issues.
Download These Pamphlets [pdf format]
- Adoption Options: A Directory of Adoption Agencies in Texas
- Committed to Healing: Involuntary Commitment Procedures
- Ending the Violence: How to Obtain a Texas Protective Court Order
- Kids in the Crossfire
- Legal Guide for Cancer Patients
- Peace of Mind: A Guide to Supporting Special Kids with Special Needs
- Pro Se Divorce Handbook
- Protecting the Incapacitated: A Guide to Guardianship in Texas from Application to Oath
- Teen Dating Violence
- What to Expect in Texas Family Law Court
- What You Should Know About Your Child Abuse, Neglect or CPS Case
You may request up to 20 copies of a pamphlet. If they are available, we will mail them to you.
Include the name of the pamphlet, how many copies, your full name, your phone number and your mailing address and send your request by fax or email to:
Communications/Public Information Dept.
can't fax or email, call Tammi Sweet at:
800.204.2222, ext. 1800, or 512.427.1800
Find a Lawyer
Search below to find a lawyer near you.