For Lawyers

Request a Certified Letter of Administrative Suspensions

Have you been suspended for non-payment of dues, non-compliance of MCLE, or for any other administrative reason?

You may need to request a letter of administrative suspensions.

Information regarding administrative suspensions is an official record of the Supreme Court of Texas.


The State Bar of Texas Membership can send you a certified copy of administrative suspensions when you provide the following:

  1. Submit a written request.
  2. Include a $10.00 check or money order made payable to the Clerk of the Supreme Court of Texas.
  3. Include an SASE and mail to:
    State Bar of Texas
    Membership Department
    P.O. Box 12487
    Austin, Texas 78711-2487

Please allow 10 business days for processing your request. You will receive a certified letter showing administrative suspensions and current status by mail.

{Back to top}

Article Options

Skip Advertisement


Related Information

Attorney Membership Forms

Download attorney membership forms here.

Common Lawyer Requests

Make sure your membership is up-to-date. Find answers to common membership questions here.

Find a Colleague

Search below to find a lawyer near you.

Use our advanced search.