State Bar of Texas Minority Initiatives
The State Bar of Texas Office of Minority Affairs has several ongoing forums, projects, programs, and publications dedicated to our diversity efforts.
- Texas Minority Counsel Program (TMCP): Our annual flagship program offers opportunities for minority and women lawyers to network with corporations and governmental organizations.
- Texas Minority Attorney Program (TMAP): Join us for live CLE presentations geared towards minority and women solo and small firm practitioners.
- Minority Attorneys at the Podium (“MAP”) Project: Serve on one of our CLE course planning committees or speak at one of our TexasBarCLE courses
- Diversity Forum: An annual three-hour CLE presentation where participants learn about diversity in the legal profession from those at the top and those in the trenches.
- Visit the Annual Meeting website for more details.
- Diversity Summit: Join us at the Bar Leaders Conference Diversity Summit, where local bar leaders discover opportunities to increase diversity in the profession and learn about existing programs available to their associations.
- Visit the Bar Leaders Conference website for more details.
- Pipeline Program: A mentoring program offered by our Law Related Education Department.
- Texas Spectrum Newsletter: Download current and past issues, or sign up to receive the latest in diversity news.
- Ten Minute Mentor Program: This popular program of the Texas Young Lawyers Association includes short videos on diversity topics.
- Visit the Ten Minute Mentor website [Website]