JOB NUMBER: 15-004-2251
CLOSING DATE: July 25, 2014 – 1:00 pm CST
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $38,715 - $43,554 annually,
plus excellent benefits
POSITION TITLE: Marketing & Outreach Project
DEPARTMENT: Marketing & Outreach
Provides outreach to local bar associations, primarily through
developing support materials, presentations and help in organizing
speakers. Organizing details of special events including, Law Day,
Stars of Texas Bar Awards, Bar Leaders Recognition luncheon at Annual
Meeting and the Local Bar Leaders Conference.
- Identifies constituent needs, identifies resources offered by the
State Bar of Texas.
- Maintains local bar leaders rosters.
- Maintains local bar web page of www.texasbar.com.
- Assists with presentations by various State Bar of Texas leaders
and staff at local bar associations and travel to local bar
- Assists in obtaining sponsorships for events including delivering
materials, tracking fundraising efforts, and answering questions from
sponsors and exhibitors.
- Responsible for statewide initiatives and awards programs
including logging projects, organizing judges, speaking with
constituents, increasing awareness, and other duties.
- Processes invoices for various large events.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
- Serves as staff liaison to the Local Bar Services Committee
BA or BBA required. Three years of related work experience
preferable. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required. Must
be organized, efficient, have the ability to work on tight deadlines,
proofreading skills and have the ability to write for the mass media.
Must possess superior accuracy, proofreading and organizational skills,
individual initiative, sound judgment, ability to work under pressure,
handle multiple tasks and provide excellent customer service. Must be
able to work flexible hours. Travel required. Please provide a
writing sample with your application.